Pages

Crazy Shirts - Men's & Women's Casual Apparel with Aloha!

Monday, March 14, 2011

Getting started; Why?

Why do a blog about Beaches, Bands, and Bars? The answer is simple: because - after my wife and kids - those are three of my favorite subjects. And, short of driving around the country with my car windows rolled down and a bullhorn in my hand, I figured a blog would be the easiest way to share my enthusiasm about them. So, what kind of experience do I have for writing a blog? I have written - for a couple of newspapers and magazines - but I'm certainly no "writer" (as will be obvious as you read my posts). I have also spent many years in and around bands - as an amateur musician, promoter, manager, and even session producer, and bars - as a customer, owner and manager - although I'm no expert in either of those areas, either. I'm just a guy who loves the beach life style and all the things go with it; from flip flops to fish sandwiches, tiki bars to trop rock. And, it doesn't matter whether you have sand at your back door or you live 600 miles away from the nearest blue water. "Life's a beach". Read my blog then go out and enjoy it!

No comments:

Post a Comment